What chain comes on a WR450 as standard?

3 replies to this topic
  • Lennie

Posted November 11, 2008 - 08:28 AM

I need another chain and sprocket kit for my WR. :worthy: Myself and my friends have tried various different chains and sprockets on our bikes and all seem to think the original ones lased longest.

I think its a DID x ring but there appears to be more than one type of DID x ring chain. Does anynody know EXACTILY what chain comes as standad on a WR450?

Cheers, Lennie.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted November 11, 2008 - 09:17 AM

I need another chain and sprocket kit for my WR. :worthy: Myself and my friends have tried various different chains and sprockets on our bikes and all seem to think the original ones lased longest.

I think its a DID x ring but there appears to be more than one type of DID x ring chain. Does anynody know EXACTILY what chain comes as standad on a WR450?

Cheers, Lennie.

The only way you are going to get the exact chain is to order the oem one...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • msgbean

Posted November 11, 2008 - 05:08 PM

According to Yamaha parts book ita a DID 520VM.

• Lennie

Posted November 12, 2008 - 12:04 AM

Thanks.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.