Tyres, again!!!

2 replies to this topic
  • MXH

Posted June 28, 2002 - 06:10 AM

I know there's loads of posts on tyres, but cannot find a debate on what to use on hardpack surfaces (like elsworth for those in the UK, or for those of you who don't know it, somewhere where you get blue tyre marks on the dirt 'cos it's so hard!!)

So what's the consensus - looking at the Dunlop range it seems to be D707s - anyone tried them? Any other suggestions

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted June 28, 2002 - 06:30 AM

a cheap solution i have been impressed with is the chengshin 755. Also the H12 michelin. But that tire really sucks in anything soft.

• Dodger

Posted June 28, 2002 - 06:37 AM

I'm riding the rear D707 right now for the first time, seem to be wearing pretty well. Ride mostely very rocky fireroads and single track, no chunking so far. Also, usually will ride my scoot to the trail, which is usually 20 - 30 miles of paved road, or highway. Seem to be holding up well on that also, I guess time will tell.

Hope that helps a little...........

Dodger :) :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.