New 08 - Finally Finished (Pics)

31 replies to this topic
  • Nathanael

Posted November 11, 2008 - 02:54 PM

That's real nice. Thanks for the pics.

Maybe someday when I have monies I'll be able to do a step by step photo shoot of my 02 WR426 conversion to awesomeness. :worthy:

• JSanfilippo

Posted November 11, 2008 - 09:08 PM

Well as some of you know I bought this bike about two months ago. I rolled it off the show room floor and into my garage never starting it. After two months of working on it and waiting on parts, I finally finished I and started it (3rd kick) and took it on the its first break in ride:banana:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

THAT THING IS BITCHIN' !!!
:thumbsup: :moon: Came together really nice Aaron

• mikeythefokker

Posted November 11, 2008 - 09:27 PM

Having a brand new bike in the garage for two months that you wouldn't let yourself ride! Wow. That's like having a hot naked chick in your garage and waiting two months to bang her. You are a stronger man than I am.

• Guyver

Posted November 13, 2008 - 09:56 AM

Congrats on an awesome bike. Now I get it. What type of seat did you use? Or maybe you already said and I missed it.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted November 13, 2008 - 10:09 AM

Congrats on an awesome bike. Now I get it. What type of seat did you use? Or maybe you already said and I missed it.

Guts Racing Tall Seat....a must for long pavement sections

• Doc200

Posted November 13, 2008 - 07:30 PM

OK, I'll ask...What's the doohicky under the seat by the battery?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dustdogg

Posted November 13, 2008 - 07:55 PM

Looks like an hour meter to me.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted November 13, 2008 - 08:28 PM

Looks like an hour meter to me.

bingo...my 06 had about 11k miles on it before i sold it but no idea on hours...so i figured i would try the hour meter this time around and see how that works out plus with my new wheels, i had to ditch the stock speedo drive

• Thaulass

Posted November 14, 2008 - 08:21 PM

OK BIGCOOPDOG Now I'm jealous... So hey niehbor when do I get a chance to ride it???????

• Strattos

Posted November 14, 2008 - 09:45 PM

123BigcoopDawg576, thanks for sharing pics. Bike looks awesome, and by doing what you've done (putting pics up) gives the rest of us good ideas in terms of what to do to our bikes.

• Strattos

Posted January 27, 2009 - 09:59 PM

What brand of graphics kit is that?

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted January 28, 2009 - 07:08 AM

What brand of graphics kit is that?

I got them from FLU Designs the owner John is a great guy...he was the only graphic company willing to make a kit with what I wanted...plus his price is unbeatable...maybe not a 10/10 on quality (more like a 9/10) but for the price and his customer service, he will have my business over and over again...btw...all the graphics were under 100 shipped :banana:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.