yz450f White Bros E2

6 replies to this topic
  • mywifefarts

Posted November 07, 2008 - 03:06 PM

Does anybody have a pic of an 06-08 yz450f with a White Brothers E2 silencer? I saw a picture of a 2007 WR with one and it looked longer than a stock pipe.

• nephic

Posted November 07, 2008 - 03:41 PM

Simple, check out any factory yamaha racing before 2008, like the picture below of Heplers ride (Langstons was the same), it's the White Bros pipe. I have one on my 2004 YZ450. It's nice. You can also get it in various materials so you don't break the bank.

http://www.motocross...pler_Yam_sm.jpg

• mywifefarts

Posted November 07, 2008 - 04:09 PM

Simple, check out any factory yamaha racing before 2008, like the picture below of Heplers ride (Langstons was the same), it's the White Bros pipe. I have one on my 2004 YZ450. It's nice. You can also get it in various materials so you don't break the bank.

http://www.motocross...pler_Yam_sm.jpg

Do you know if the E2 is the same length as the Carbon or Aluminum Pro?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JSanfilippo

Posted November 07, 2008 - 05:46 PM

The aluminum pro and carbon pro tuck in nicely behind the number plate, the e2 sticks out.

Since I have an '07 YZ header, I have the e2 for an '07 YZ 450f.

Posted Image
Posted Image

If you can find a carbon or aluminum pro, you can fit the e2 spark arrestor insert in w/o any problems.

• TapptOut

Posted November 11, 2008 - 05:32 PM

I liked the E2 alot but it just sticks out too far for my taste, the versatility of it is really nice though because it meets the DB level out here in Ca no problem when plugged. But i switched too the FMF powercore and im in love with it plus it looks cooler IMO.

• yz_for_me

Posted November 14, 2008 - 12:40 AM

I've got the E2 on my '03. It's definately a long pipe compared to the Thunder Alley that I had before. It took a little getting used to, but I don't even notice it any more and I love how quiet it is.

• Family Man

Posted November 14, 2008 - 07:20 PM

MY white bros aluminum pro 2 came with that sparky and end cap and an oped end cap. I use the open end cap way more power.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.