GPX/YX 150CC (((Engine Diagrams))) Please HELP!

13 replies to this topic
  • Maxed-out

Posted November 06, 2008 - 04:47 PM

I was wondering where I can get some diagrams for my YX 150cc engine?

So here's the story... I ripped my whole case apart about five months ago do to an output bering that exploded in my case. I found the bering but while I was ripping apart the case I broke my shift star on the shift drum and from then on ive been trying to find a shift drum, but I finally found one, so that’s why it took so long to get my bike back together. Know one was carrying YX internal parts yet because it was a new motor, new bike, so it was a pain finding one but like I said I finally found one from "pitster pro" Thank you pitstser pro.

So now it’s been a wile since I ripped apart the case and gutted everything from it. I have everything lined up and ready to be put back together. I just want to make sure that I have everything where I needs to be and the certain torch specs for things. Because i don’t want problems when I go to start it or it doesn’t shift right or something you know.

Like for instance, the gear stacks, I need to know where certain washers go and for the clutch I need to know if there's tork specs for the clutch springs and so on.

So if some one out there can please help me on those few things I would appreciate it so much.

Thank you,

MaXeD-OuT-SSR

• Precision50

Posted November 06, 2008 - 05:10 PM

Ive Never ever come across 1 yet....

• ncc

Posted November 06, 2008 - 05:52 PM

We are currently making a service manual with pictures and everything!

• Maxed-out

Posted November 06, 2008 - 06:05 PM

Sick! well for now i think i got it well covered i just wanted to make sure.

• Precision50

Posted November 06, 2008 - 06:05 PM

Dont do much for you now...but There you Go Dude, another 5 months to a Year or more away to print

• ncc

Posted November 06, 2008 - 06:11 PM

Dont do much for you now...but There you Go Dude, another 5 months to a Year or more away to print

I am hoping to have it a tad bit sooner than that. I think about a month or less? But at least we are trying to help, It will also feature not only complete engine break down, but individual troubleshooting sections with step by step pics of teardown and assembly. Might even add some upgrade tech tips and DIY self mods.

• Precision50

Posted November 06, 2008 - 06:18 PM

I am hoping to have it a tad bit sooner than that. I think about a month or less? But at least we are trying to help, It will also feature not only complete engine break down, but individual troubleshooting sections with step by step pics of teardown and assembly. Might even add some upgrade tech tips and DIY self mods.

Ive been at Gary for Over a Year to get a Service manual going On:

GPX (124-140cc) and (Yx150-170cc) Motors that are comming out

also Suspension Servicing and set-up Tips

to have a Pro Publishing company do a Publication its a Year +

to have a Fly by Nite shop do a Decent ring binder with B&W pic set-up about 30 days to 3 months

You guys would be better off doing Parts Phish diagrams and Digital Photos and have DVD's Made up

• ncc

Posted November 06, 2008 - 06:34 PM

Ive been at Gary for Over a Year to get a Service manual going On:

GPX (124-140cc) and (Yx150-170cc) Motors that are comming out

also Suspension Servicing and set-up Tips

to have a Pro Publishing company do a Publication its a Year +

to have a Fly by Nite shop do a Decent ring binder with B&W pic set-up about 30 days to 3 months

You guys would be better off doing Parts Phish diagrams and Digital Photos and have DVD's Made up

why not ask , "How long have you been working on it?" "When do you think it would be out?" I did not say we started today.

• Precision50

Posted November 06, 2008 - 06:43 PM

why not ask , "How long have you been working on it?" "When do you think it would be out?" I did not say we started today.

Obviously, but I do not need it....:worthy:

• Pitster

Posted November 06, 2008 - 09:06 PM

Ive Never ever come across 1 yet....

Engine diagrams have been on our site for about 2 yrs now..

http://shop.pitsterp.../gpx150160.aspx

• T Bolt USA

Posted November 07, 2008 - 05:35 AM

i have a pdf on file of the gpx124cc for years and have given it to lots of folks

• Precision50

Posted November 07, 2008 - 07:45 AM

Engine diagrams have been on our site for about 2 yrs now..

http://shop.pitsterp.../gpx150160.aspx

those are..ummm decent enough to possibly find a part but not detailed enough to assemble or dissasemble a motor for the average person

my .02 cents

• Maxed-out

Posted November 07, 2008 - 11:07 AM

those are..ummm decent enough to possibly find a part but not detailed enough to assemble or dissasemble a motor for the average person

my .02 cents

Thank you.

But thanks Pitster for trying:thumbsup: It helps a bit.

• Precision50

Posted November 07, 2008 - 12:01 PM

Thank you.

But thanks Pitster for trying:thumbsup: It helps a bit.

Honestly, Its not ment to be sarcastic like it sounds...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.