spark plugs

8 replies to this topic
  • rickmancc

Posted November 04, 2008 - 08:53 PM

Just wondering whinch is the best plug for a wr 400

thanks for the reply

• alfie

Posted November 04, 2008 - 11:05 PM

IMO the best spark plug to use is the stock ngk plug has fitted by yamaha. When ive raced with anyother type of plug in freezing cold weather ive had problems with fouling. And when ive changed back all was good to go.

• buggs bunny

Posted November 05, 2008 - 08:03 AM

IMO the best spark plug to use is the stock ngk plug has fitted by yamaha. When ive raced with anyother type of plug in freezing cold weather ive had problems with fouling. And when ive changed back all was good to go.

this is what i have heard to be true.

the iridium ones seam to foul easier but last longer if they dont foul.:worthy:

• doctorchopper

Posted November 05, 2008 - 12:04 PM

ngk cr8e (stock plug)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • suzukipoo

Posted November 05, 2008 - 10:49 PM

I use the ngk cr8eIX works better than the stock cr8e my bike REALY starts better!!!

• GCannon

Posted November 06, 2008 - 12:04 PM

I use the ngk cr8eIX works better than the stock cr8e my bike REALY starts better!!!

I have found this to be true as well!

Being kick start only this is important.

• byggd

Posted November 06, 2008 - 02:57 PM

I have found this to be true as well!

Being kick start only this is important.

Same here. A few more bucks but IMO well worth the $$. :worthy:

• rickmancc

Posted November 11, 2008 - 06:33 AM

thanks for the reply, I have tried cr8e and cr9e, for supermoto trackdays, I find the cr92 works better at high revs but fouls easier

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted November 11, 2008 - 09:18 AM

IMO the best spark plug to use is the stock ngk plug

that is all i run and have never had a problem:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.