hows the 450 cams running

6 replies to this topic
  • cookeye

Posted January 16, 2003 - 01:45 PM

Just like to no how the guys are getting on whith the 450 auto decomp cams is it still magic is there a dark side
or is the sunshine waiting for the rest of us warey types i hope it is still going good for you brave ones

• yamaha.dude

Posted January 16, 2003 - 04:36 PM

Only two problems for me:

I have always said to my son (8 years old) that when he can start my bike then he is ready to ride it... Problem is now he can start it...

Second problem is remembering to move weight forward when I crack the throttle... though I am not complaining about the wheelstand monster, just gotta keep my wits about me...

Apart from those issues, it is a dream... who needs a 03 model when I have a perfectly good 02... I don't need no stinking e-start...LOL

David

• blue_beast_wins

Posted January 16, 2003 - 07:01 PM

Go get one, you won't be sorry!!!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jmiakaike

Posted January 16, 2003 - 09:27 PM

dude..
ok, so besides the fact that starting is now literally child's play (your son just proved that...lol) with the cam, it made the bike more powerful as well? or powerful feeling anyway?

really thinking about that mod....

thanks!

• blue_beast_wins

Posted January 17, 2003 - 01:51 AM

Sorry to butt in, but i cant help myself, heaps more power down low and much smoother, dont seriously think about it, just get one, check it out on the yz side up the top.

• daytripper63

Posted January 17, 2003 - 06:14 AM

Quit asking and go put the cam in your bike the power is awsome!!! :D :D :)

• jmiakaike

Posted January 17, 2003 - 08:55 AM

ok, ok..lol
i will, i will! lol

james :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.