Looking for riding buddies........

7 replies to this topic
  • r1superstar

Posted January 16, 2003 - 01:37 PM

Looking for riding buddies in Salt Lake City, Utah. My email is r1inkailua@hotmail.com or PM me. Thanks................db

• JADENHYRUM

Posted January 16, 2003 - 01:47 PM

Hey! I'm in Eagle mtn , Ut What do you like to Ride? Me and a big group are always planning rides. What would you rate your skill level 1 to 10, 10 being the best.

• r1superstar

Posted January 16, 2003 - 04:03 PM

I'm in South Jordan. My skill level is a 9. I ride a WR 426F. Let me know when you are going next and I will meet up with you and your buddies. I also met another guy and we will be in contact with each other soon. Thanks for the reply...................db

P.S. I see we are in the same profession. HeHe........

• live_to_ride

Posted January 19, 2003 - 09:39 AM

Call me at 556-8082 if you want someone to ride with! My skill level is only about a 5 though.
Chris

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • r1superstar

Posted January 19, 2003 - 01:41 PM

Saturday or Sunday. I'll give you a call Monday. Laters.................db

330-7886 danny

• blackie

Posted January 19, 2003 - 03:43 PM

I have available Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday for riding. I ride 5-Mile, Knolls, Dunes and Jordan River MX track on day trips.

John
651-9373

• r1superstar

Posted January 19, 2003 - 03:52 PM

John,

Check your PM.............I'll call you tomorrow.

• live_to_ride

Posted January 19, 2003 - 05:43 PM

We're there!! Riding on sunday! Everyone can come. Call me if you want to. :)
Chris

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.