Homemade P***rNow

2 replies to this topic
  • Chris_from_Oz

Posted January 16, 2003 - 06:26 AM

After getting as many pic's off the 'net as I could, i've just made my own version of the "power enhancing stainless steel plate". I figured I had nothing to lose, and maybe a little to gain. I haven't ridden the bike with it installed yet, as it's 3.20am, but will report back tomorrow night with results. The tracks I will be riding tomorrow are tracks I know like the back of my hand, so any difference to the power output should be noticeable. I've read the explanation as to how this plate works, and it makes some sense, but I will see for myself tomorrow, stay tuned....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • allinson

Posted January 16, 2003 - 03:31 PM

I am very interesting in seeing your results and how you made it. I have also thought about making my own.

• dirtdynamics

Posted January 16, 2003 - 03:48 PM

Do tell.
I am thinking of doing the same...
Maybe we all could do with saving a little money of our own..

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.