TT Screen Saver

5 replies to this topic
  • Dodger

Posted June 26, 2002 - 12:29 PM

Yo moderators, so what ever happened with the TT screen saver that was supposed to be around come the beginning of June???

Dodger :) :D

• Bryan Bosch

Posted June 27, 2002 - 11:47 AM

Originally posted by Dodger:
Yo moderators, so what ever happened with the TT screen saver that was supposed to be around come the beginning of June???

Dodger :) :D

Check out http://www.thumperta...screensaver.htm

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't say anything about a June release... :D

However, my guess is within the next week. The basic screen saver is done, however, the final photos that made the cut were just sent to "Ron in SoCal" on Tuesday night.

Make sure to check www.thumpertalk.com mid to late next week.

Cheers!

Bryan

[ June 27, 2002: Message edited by: Bryan Bosch ]

• oldasdirt

Posted June 27, 2002 - 11:53 AM

I've got one of a guy ona WR-400 it looks like my buddies bike. Pretty good rider too. don't have nothing else on ther but there are som interesting shots. oldasdirt :) :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dodger

Posted June 27, 2002 - 11:57 AM

Yo Bry, my bad, June 1 was the submission deadline :) .............I've always had a problem with paying attention :D !

Thanks, can't wait........

Dodger :D :D

• Bryan Bosch

Posted June 27, 2002 - 06:47 PM

Originally posted by Dodger:
Yo Bry, my bad, June 1 was the submission deadline :) .............I've always had a problem with paying attention :D !

Thanks, can't wait........

Dodger :D :D

Just keeping you on the straight and narrow!!! Now sit up straight in your chair young man!!! :D

• John_B

Posted September 10, 2002 - 12:41 PM

Any news on the screen saver?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.