2001 Wr400f With Yoshimura.what Jets?

1 reply to this topic
  • jon sillett

Posted November 02, 2008 - 12:16 PM

Just wondered if anyone out there knows what new Jets or carb settings are needed to accomidate a Yoshimura RS-3 Oval Silencer.I fitted it on my 2001 WR400F today and although the bike ran ok,it didn't seem to pull as well and felt down on power to normal.Can anybody help as it will save me a lot of time and probably hasstle.Cheers !!!!!!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thermos O flask

Posted November 03, 2008 - 03:01 AM

Hi mate
I have WR400 '00 with a yoshi,(yz timed) its got a jd needle in it now,but even when i had a yz and ekn needle i still used 45p or 42p for high up and 165 or 162 main,this gave me good power everywhere.look up the free mods,blank off the thing on the side,tap a screw and adjust the pump squirt.I just got hold of a yz426 ignition to see if it makes any difference.:worthy:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.