ESPN2 Schedules

11 replies to this topic
  • S_Phillips

Posted June 26, 2002 - 11:06 AM

MX viewing for those who care......

• YZeezee

Posted June 28, 2002 - 03:12 AM

So, I'm sure this is a dumb question, but are all the motox races on now reruns, or are they still racing? I thought the season was over a couple months ago. I love watching motox, just don't know that much about the season...

• 98yz

Posted June 28, 2002 - 03:32 AM

And Series Schedule Schedule

Racing doesn't end until September!!

• MN_Kevin

Posted June 29, 2002 - 01:31 AM

Look at the date in the address: 20020629. By altering the date, you should get the schedule, up to date as posted by ESPN2.

The key word is SHOULD.

• Gee

Posted June 29, 2002 - 05:34 AM

The stuff on ESPN2 now is the 125/250 outdoor nationals, they usually show the races with about a week delay from the live race. The outdoor series started in May and ends in Sept. and the Supercross series will start in Jan. and end in May of 2003. Its all good!

• YZeezee

Posted July 01, 2002 - 04:00 AM

That's good to know. It was kind of a bummer watching RC dominate everyone again-but what can ya expect. Jeremy Mc doesn't race outdoors does he?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gee

Posted July 01, 2002 - 12:22 PM

Mcgrath does not ride the outdoor nationals, sometimes he will ride one or two races, Glen Helen in Southern Calf. and sometimes Washougal outside of Portland OR. I would like to see Carmicheal on the CRF450!

• YZeezee

Posted July 02, 2002 - 04:49 AM

I'd like to see RC on anything other than the top level of the podium, to be honest. At least when Mc dominated, it was on a blue machine...

• S_Phillips

Posted July 02, 2002 - 04:53 AM

I think if they put charmichael on a 450 you won't see him so much up on the podium.

The skinny guy doesn't look strong enough to
whip around these bigger "Pig Bikes" :)

• YZeezee

Posted July 02, 2002 - 06:13 AM

My thoughts exactly-he's just a little fellar...
So, I'm guessing he won't do the 450 any time soon

• StreetMoto

Posted July 02, 2002 - 10:09 AM

No WAY! Im sure he could do it on a 450F. Have you seen pics of wips? He gets the bike almost upside down! the dude is insane.

• S_Phillips

Posted July 02, 2002 - 10:23 AM

Hey we should send in a petition to "Team Woody"

Let them know our thoughts about Carmicheal ability to push the bike around the track.

Wonder if they'd care. I doubt it as loong as he's keeps kicking Azz on the 250.

Another reason I think he'd be all messed up is he's used to the 2 smoke world. Big difference there.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.