I just got a green sticker for my 2000 wr400

5 replies to this topic
  • Burnt

Posted June 26, 2002 - 08:13 AM

I went down to the DMV and told them i lost the green sticker for my kids bike TTR125 and they replaced it for $2.00 any one have experience with this kinda fraude? Is there any chance of getting cought and what are the penalties? Any info would be great

• lewichris

Posted June 26, 2002 - 08:17 AM

great example for your kids!!!

• Burnt

Posted June 26, 2002 - 09:05 PM

I agree, soon the kids going to out grow his 125 and need something a little bigger so he will have to figure out how to get his own dam green sticker. At least I could provide this example for him so he doesent get stuck in the back of pack.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted June 26, 2002 - 10:32 AM

"Here son this is how yo screw the government commit fraud and spend time in jail with your new boyfriends."

great example

• Dan_from_HB

Posted June 26, 2002 - 10:41 AM

There are specific penalties, but I do not recall what they are. I do, however, recall that the price was very high.
There was an earlier post here on that very subject. Maybe 3-4 weeks ago.

• GPS Dual Sport

Posted June 27, 2002 - 04:00 AM

If you decide to make use of the DMV incompentence do not post it on the internet.
Your only protection is if the tag and the bike VIN match on the registeration. If the sticker is green and the DMV computer info shows red with a differenct license number you're in for some grief if the officer has an attitude. Check this post

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.