need jetting help

2 replies to this topic
  • fleshwoundracing

Posted October 31, 2008 - 04:10 PM

i have an 05 wrf450 with a block off kit and a fmf factory 4 exhaust.my air box and such are cut. i ride in mojave desert so i wanted it jetted for that.just need suggestions on what jets i should run. my bike is popping and such right now so i just want it to run good. thanks in advance

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Just_a_trail_rider

Posted October 31, 2008 - 04:18 PM

I got the FMF factory 4 exhaust on my 05 wr450. Its going to pop a little. Don't let it bother you. You might be a little lean.

I run 48/168 jetting. I have the jd jetting kit with the red needle in the 3rd position. My bike runs good anywhere from 2500-8500 feet. I could probably dial it in better, but its been this way for a couple of years with no problems.

• fleshwoundracing

Posted October 31, 2008 - 04:27 PM

sweet man thanks. and ya i actualy meant the factory 4 pipe. my bad. haha

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.