YZ450 Dunes Video 1-14-03

6 replies to this topic
  • blackie

Posted January 14, 2003 - 06:08 PM

The wife and I went down to the Little Sahara and shot some video today. YZ450 DUNES VIDEO. The file is in avi format so you may need to download the codecs from Microsoft to view the file or just download the new WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9.0 .

John

• dirtdynamics

Posted January 14, 2003 - 06:24 PM

Nice Video!
:)

• ddialogue

Posted January 15, 2003 - 04:39 AM

Where's the big air?? Just kidding! I grew up in Utah and practically lived at Little Sahara (and Cherry Creek.) I love riding the dunes in the winter time...they look like they're in primo condition!! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • blackie

Posted January 15, 2003 - 05:18 AM

ddialogue,

Man, I wanted big air :), but I am still new to the bike scene. I am getting more and more brave as time goes on. Maybe this spring there will be some massive air videos.

John

• WRSTEVE

Posted January 15, 2003 - 05:23 AM

Nice Video, there is nothing that relaxes me more, than to listen to a nicley tuned 4 stroke tearing it up :D
Looks like a nice place to ride.
I'm planning on riding Utah this summer, now only if i can get permission from the wife :)

• Math

Posted January 15, 2003 - 06:33 AM

Yah Yahhhh!!!! Air Time!!!!

How did you fix the cam?

Math :)

• blackie

Posted January 15, 2003 - 12:56 PM

Math,

The cam was on a tripod. I used my helmet cam the first half of the day, but the video isn't as fun to watch when there are no trees or sage brush to give depth.

John

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.