Anyone out there in Utah?

3 replies to this topic
  • Eric_Smith

Posted June 25, 2002 - 06:10 AM

I'm looking for people to ride with... and to find new riding areas. I have a KTM 520 :D and have done most of my riding out past Cedar Fort at 5 mile pass. I'm a solid intermediate rider. Steep hills and windy trails are great fun :) !

• stanley

Posted June 25, 2002 - 10:00 AM

I am also in UT and spend too much of my riding time at 5-Mile Pass. If you are looking to ride send me an e-mail at I would like to find some trails up in the hills and get away from the desert until it cools down.

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: stanley ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • chabon99

Posted June 25, 2002 - 02:33 PM

5 mile is fun for about half a day but the mountain single track is where you should be riding this time of year. There are great trails up A.F. Canyon. You can park at TibbleFork and ride from there. Also good riding up Hobblecreek Canyon, Diamond Fork and Payson Canyon (Nebo loop rd.) Let me know if you want to go one afternoon or weekend.

• Eric_Smith

Posted June 26, 2002 - 11:09 AM

Chris, I'm trying to pull together some people to go riding up AF canyon this Saturday. So far no takers. If you're interested - or if you have some other favorite trails, I'd be willing to go for a ride. Send a message to my PM.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.