McGrath Retires!

2 replies to this topic
  • Dan_from_HB

Posted January 14, 2003 - 01:27 PM

I've been out of town for a few days, but I saw this on cable while I was gone. Am I the last one to hear about this, or am I just the first one to post it?
Retired from National Championship competition. Will still ride a few selected races for fun, but that's it. Said he decided just before Anaheim SX, talked to his sponsors first. Don't know if he is still planning to manage KTM SX team or not.
Quite a surprise.
Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SMD

Posted January 14, 2003 - 01:40 PM

On a side note our friends at Bud Lite walked away the day before the Phoenix SX leaving the team and its crew members high and dry.So much for supprorting the sport.
Be sure you remember Anhueser-Busch next time you are at the market.

• tctrailrider

Posted January 14, 2003 - 03:29 PM

I knew about McGrath, great champion. He lasted longer than most in a young mans sport. This is the first I have heard of Bud Light leaving, and cannot beleive it, thats my beer and I feel violated.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.