My "Nevada 1000" expierence

22 replies to this topic
  • mwespo

Posted June 27, 2002 - 09:56 PM

Hey Dan, once again congrats on your finish. This is Mike From Dallas #084. I finally made it back to Dallas yesterday at 9pm it was a long drive. When you get your pictures together send them on over if you don't mind, even if I am not in any of them I would like to see them. Also if you find any on the net send me a link, I will try to do the same. Thanks for you help and it was a pleasure meeting and riding with you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted June 27, 2002 - 02:54 PM

Mike, Too Cool!!!!!!!

Congrats to you buddy!!!!!! Man we had some fun!! Yes I would be happy to send you all of my pictures of the race!!! I was just telling my friend about seeing you all over the race course, nothing like someone giving you thumbs up in the middle of nowhere. I hope all is well you and your wifes family.
When my PC gets back next week I'll post my photos.

See Ya, Dan

• Dan_from_HB

Posted June 28, 2002 - 01:00 PM

For those who want to see the world famous Dan Lorenze in action, here is the first known photo of this rare species. This is a shy animal that is seldom seen outside of captivity, but be careful. He is known to roost like a mad dog when backed into a corner.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.