WR 450 Arrival

4 replies to this topic
  • msgbean

Posted January 14, 2003 - 10:20 AM

The first WR450 has arrived here in Twin Falls, ID. Not sure who gets it as I am number 7. They are suppose to have all 22 by February. Sweet machine. One thing that does concern me in the small size of the holes to feed the filter. The battery takes up the space leaving two holes about 4 sqare inches each. Until I get one I don't know what modifications can be made.

• WR250fla

Posted January 14, 2003 - 11:21 AM

Good deal!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted January 16, 2003 - 04:15 AM

They're expecting all 22 by February? Wow. I think they may be a little over-optimistic but that will be good news, if true. I'm waiting on the second round of WR deliveries as I'm 2nd on the list at my dealer.

• msgbean

Posted January 16, 2003 - 05:25 AM

My dealer also told me they are getting more than the Boise. Its the bike of choice down here. Of course all 22 are sold with 27 people on the list.

• ddialogue

Posted January 16, 2003 - 05:32 AM

That's cool. Interesting you say that because I just sold my 02 WR426 to a guy from Feiler. Drove all the way up here for it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.