Fox

1 reply to this topic
  • XC800.X

Posted June 24, 2002 - 06:44 PM

I returned a pair of two month old Tracker boots to my local dealer because the sole was starting to seperate in two places and I'd blown a hole on the inside where it comes in contact with the brake pedal.They Purolated them back to Fox and a week and a half later I receive a new pair of boots!These are the first pair of actual riding boots(for some dumb reason I liked sneakers until I got old,scared,and hopefully a little wiser)so I don't know if there are quality issues with this boot or if I'm to blame.Whatever the reason, I was very impressed with Fox's response.Due to that one positive experience I will buy Fox products if all else seems equal. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freestyle111

Posted June 24, 2002 - 08:53 PM

i have pair of fox forma comp boots and they are most comfortable boot ive ever owned,my only complaint would be tread on sole isnt aggressive enough.its fine when im riding but if i have to walk on wet surface there a little slippery.i own a couple jerseys and pair of fox riding pants they are all very good quality.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.