Looking for TTR 250 baffle.

1 reply to this topic
  • Jeff_Magnusson

Posted June 24, 2002 - 01:50 PM

Does anyone know were to find a TTR-250 exhaust insert? I was wondering if it would work better than a Vortip insert. I need to bring the sound level of my bike down but don't feel like spending the out rageous amount that aftermarket companies want for an exhaust to fit a four stroke. Ever noticed how cheap you can get a silencer for a two smoker. Something must be rigged.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xr600r

Posted June 24, 2002 - 05:12 PM

i went to parts fish.com, and they dont show the baffle as being a seperate part on the micro fiche. i to am interested in this as i have a new 450 coming, and am looking at my different options. let me know if you come up with anything..... $300 for a fmf power core Q...
i dont think so.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.