PA / MD Riding

1 reply to this topic
  • HaremScarem

Posted June 24, 2002 - 10:33 AM

I live in South Central Pa and am looking for a nice place for my son and I to ride. We have tried Rausch Creek and enjoyed it, but still looking for something else. Any info would be great. Thanks to all who reply...

Great Forum..Learned alot...

Regards

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • npuzajr

Posted June 24, 2002 - 04:37 PM

Miller,
Here is a page with a list of areas in the PA MD areas. I don tknow if your looking for MX or woods riding, but Tower City, Rausch Creek, Traxx, and Paragon are all great places to ride. All but Paragon have MX tracks. I would think these areas wouldnt be more than 2/2 hours from you. Not sure though Im from NE PA. If you dont mind the drive I may be able to tell ya of a few more. Check it out and if your gonna attend any D6 races get ahold of me.
Nick

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.