wr400 plastic kit?

6 replies to this topic
  • christianracing

Posted October 24, 2008 - 06:18 AM

where can i get complete BLACK platic kit for my wr400 2000 mod?

• christianracing

Posted October 27, 2008 - 10:40 AM

enybody??? HELP!!!

• byggd

Posted October 27, 2008 - 11:25 AM

Try Acerbis for this part number 2041260207. Main difference is you will need to use the YZ rear fender.

http://www.acerbis.c...ica_yamaha.html

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • christianracing

Posted October 27, 2008 - 02:22 PM

it might be me, but i can only find front fender and side panels...

• Alternative

Posted October 27, 2008 - 05:29 PM

Black fenders and side covers you can get from Acerbis (the YZ400/426 rear fender will fit fine). I've got Acerbis black side covers on my WR426 and the fit is pretty good. I had to modify left one slightly to fit over the overflow tank but it fits well now. I've also got black radiator shrouds made by Polisport, unfortunately they only list blue ones on their website now so they may not make black ones anymore. Acerbis don't seem to make black ones anymore either. UFO Plastics list everything you need on their website, you could try them.

• PoorComa

Posted October 27, 2008 - 06:14 PM

I am also looking to convert my 2000 wr400 to all black so any links are great! My bike came with a YZ style tank/seat. Would this mean I need YZ radiator shrouds?

• byggd

Posted October 28, 2008 - 12:16 PM

it might be me, but i can only find front fender and side panels...

Give Acerbis a call. Maybe they can put a kit together for you and save you some $$. :lol: I got black YZ side covers from them for my wr426 and they were even marked indicating where to trim for the recovery bottle.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.