Electric start kit, did it ever come out?

3 replies to this topic
  • Holdsworth

Posted January 13, 2003 - 10:57 AM

There was a $799 electric start kit, Pro Start, from Pro Source for the WR250f. They told me a WR426 version was coming out. Did it ever happen? How do I contact Pro Source. An electric start 426 Super Motard would be pretty slick. any info, email me at barney_doug@hotmail.com.

• cookeye

Posted January 14, 2003 - 03:47 AM

i have seen two 426 leky boot motors look cool i think a french company made kit from all yam parts exept left outer case i have red this in british magazine i will look for the artical after work and make post for you
cookeye
UK
former GREAT BRITAN !

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cookeye

Posted January 14, 2003 - 12:38 PM

FOUND IT !
company name LES 2 ROUES
It says contact les roues at 30 bd paul vaillant couturier 95190 goussainville
tel 00 33 1 39 88 02 76
I FOUND THIS IN TBM TRAIL BIKE @ ENDURO MAGAZINE NO 68 APRIL 2001
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU
i am not to clever whith pc but may be able to have my mum send the article to you some how if you would like to read it all
cookeye

• Sylvain

Posted January 14, 2003 - 02:16 PM

Here is the link for "les 2 roues" and the electric version of the WR 426

The article is in french. :)

http://www.les2roues.fr/win_tt.htm

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.