New Goodies Cycra/TrailTech

No replies to this topic
  • The_Missile

Posted June 24, 2002 - 02:10 AM

Cycra Hand Guards
Those that recommended them on this site thanks...they look great and work even better......but what a PITA to install. I had to cut my handle bars back, manufacture new mounts for my headlight as the triple clamp mount makes it impossible to use the stock headlight mounts. I also had to manufacture a new mount for the upper cable guide.

TrailTech Endurance (Old Name :) anoram)
Relatively easy to install if you have 1/8 inch drill and some patience. When you install make sure you attach the cable to the entire length of the brake cable, right through to the master cylinder...this will ensure you dont rip anything out due to the cable/suspension travel. I installed it with the billet holder......looks greeeaaaat. Yet to trial it in the mud, but I reckon it will last the distance, bar a head on collision with something immovable.
Get it fropm Cyclebuy....incredible service. Bob (Reinen)will bend over backwards to get your custom.
email :

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.