Stock WR Rear Fender Needed

5 replies to this topic
  • fastmonstr

Posted January 13, 2003 - 04:57 AM

Anybody have one lying around they can part with???

• daytripper63

Posted January 13, 2003 - 05:56 AM

check EBAY I saw one there last week

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted January 13, 2003 - 07:49 AM

I have one that I bought from a guy and I was going to use it but bought a new WR450 instead. It can be yours for what I paid for it Plus shipping.. $60.00 ought to cover it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fastmonstr

Posted January 13, 2003 - 08:02 AM

Thanks but that is a little steep. I can get a new one from Yamaha of Troy for $29.95.Why did you pay $60. ??

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted January 13, 2003 - 09:01 AM

To my knowledge no one makes a rear fender (aftermarket w/taillight) for the WR Yamahas. Stock shape and color that is!!!! I may be wrong.

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted January 13, 2003 - 09:11 AM

Just checked Powersportspro micro fiche and they are only asking 29.95 als o. So if you want this one complete w/taillight and wiring $ 35.00 and I pay shipping.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.