flat track WR - suspension set up?

2 replies to this topic
  • RLucky82

Posted June 22, 2002 - 09:43 PM

does anyone know how to set up and lower the suspension for flat tracking a wr400?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted June 23, 2002 - 01:04 PM

White Brothers did a YZf flat track bike, little wheels with NO knobs, a built motor, lowered suspension, the thing was way cool :D

You also might ask over on the DRZ side of TT. Some of the guys are motards.......uh, I mean ride motard :) :D :D

Bill :D :D

• RLucky82

Posted June 23, 2002 - 07:56 PM

Yeah but I bet the W/B boys arent giving thier secrets away! they will probably say send us your suspension and $6oo ... I would like to lower it 2 or 3 inches ... Did anyone see the Haydens finish 1-2-3 on cr450s and a yz426? :D :)

thanks for the DRZ advice :D

[ June 23, 2002: Message edited by: RLucky82 ]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.