pro circuit exhuasts?????

7 replies to this topic
  • jimbo uk

Posted October 20, 2008 - 03:42 AM

hi all i am looking into putting another exhuast on my 09 yz450 am i am interested in a pro circuit or a akrapovic do any of you guys have them on your bikes and how do you find them also do you have any pics to see what they look like on the yam and where the hard to fit???????

• AnotherRedHead

Posted October 20, 2008 - 06:22 AM

akrapovic is the best, period.

• yzf721

Posted October 20, 2008 - 09:01 AM

Custom made MRD with the power curve that fits your riding style for only $400 and a life time warrantee

You can't go wrong!

• Slinkyman16

Posted October 22, 2008 - 06:51 PM

i have the pc ti4 on my 07. i love it.. fitmit was not an issue as the system took 10 mins to install. on the 07 it didnt make a drastic change to the low end as lets say a dr.d would but it woke the middle and top end up tremidously. it dosnt stop pulling. a great exhaust for the money..
heres a pic

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Justin89

Posted October 22, 2008 - 11:01 PM

Get the Pro Circuit. Here's a story: My friend just bought the Ti4 and ended up crashing and breaking the can. He sent it back to Pro Circuit and it took a little to get back. He called and they said that because of the inconvinience they sent him 2 Ti4 Pro Circuit for his 250f and one for his 450. And to top it off, the MItch Payton called back and apologized for the problem as well. THE MITCH PAYTON.:p His/our mechanic is also an authorized parts dealer so Im sure that kinda helped but that totally made my day.:lol:

• jimbo uk

Posted October 24, 2008 - 11:04 AM

thanks guys they do look awsome. bending the pipe would worry me very much as i bent my stanard one the first day out

• pinto24

Posted October 24, 2008 - 12:21 PM

Isn't Akrapovic the pipe that Factory Yamaha uses? If so, you know you cant go wrong with it.

• jacob293

Posted October 25, 2008 - 10:19 PM

If yamaha put a muffler off a lawnmower on their bikes would it be the best one to get?

Related Content

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  57 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.