Vortip Conspiracy

1 reply to this topic
  • ButtonFly

Posted February 10, 2001 - 12:05 AM

For those of you looking at the three exhaust tip options, (Baja Baffle(Vortip Style), and Exhaust Baffle, both from Baja Designs, and the Stroker insert from www.strokerspeed.com take note. I talked to the designer of the Vortip (which was the one I wanted to buy but it was @Q$#@$ $80 dollars from baja designs, and he still has some left at 59 dollars. This guy designed the baffle, made some, licensed it to Baja Designs, and Baja marked it up. Any... www.finelinesuspension.com should have it listed. Same thing as a Baja Designs Vortip, and 20 bucks cheaper.

[This message has been edited by ButtonFly (edited 02-10-2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ecarlson

Posted February 19, 2001 - 08:44 AM

I just orderd one. They only have 40-50 left. They will not make any more units. They transferred the rights to Baja Design.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.