TAFFY

2 replies to this topic
  • cookeye

Posted January 11, 2003 - 03:08 PM

GLAD YOUR HOLLS WENT WELL
I have changed carb to that which you haff led me and it seems ok on road bk mod should save me heeps of gas
I have yet to ride on dirt but shall be riding at new practice track at swofam on 26 jan so i will post and let you know how it goes

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted January 15, 2003 - 02:31 PM

hello mate

just came to have a look this evening, sorry i'm not about as much but i have seen it all and done most of it as the old saying goes.

yep! enjoyed my first look at the states although i didn't really leave houston. then again i always was a people person and i met lots of good people-[censored] barking mind-but you know nice :)

i've heard that swaffham really, really will open that weekend as they have let us all down already haven't they!

so i may well be there as well. it's got to be the sunday though for me.

you won't know him but "ron" who does enduros on a kwacker 125 broke his neck sunday and he's paralysed from the chest down. i hope he makes some kind of recovery. he has a family so it's not going to be easy.

Taffy

• cookeye

Posted January 16, 2003 - 03:47 AM

Taffy i to hope ron comes round sadness felt by us here

swaffam will be on sunday for me
WR 400 looks like latest 426 carbon silencer pro tapers billet top yoke alloy frame gaurds yellow panels carbon kevlar stiky stuff on air box slow steady rider YZmudgaurd
come say hi i will buye you a coffe
PS
Imay be leaning against a tree knackerd somewhere

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.