Need low volume?

7 replies to this topic
  • Mosow

Posted October 15, 2008 - 01:56 PM

What exhaust systems are quiet and still give a good power increase, 2001 WR 426. Also need spark arrestor.

• GCannon

Posted October 15, 2008 - 03:03 PM

I love my Q2 I went from a YZ exhaust to the Q2 with only minimal loss in power it felt like the bottom end power got better.

• Mosow

Posted October 20, 2008 - 12:48 PM

Only one person's input, that's no good!

• Mosow

Posted October 22, 2008 - 02:50 PM

Anyone else, going once.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sneipfmx

Posted October 22, 2008 - 03:15 PM

dr-d pipe have it on my bike strong pipe and good perf and cheap:thumbsup:

• sneipfmx

Posted October 22, 2008 - 03:18 PM

but its not quiet

• Mosow

Posted October 22, 2008 - 03:39 PM

dr-d pipe have it on my bike strong pipe and good perf and cheap:thumbsup:

I saw that, is the noise level under 99db? I also heard that the bottom end is unbelievable.

• phoo

Posted October 27, 2008 - 10:16 PM

I'd also like some tips on quieter exhaust (2000 WR400). I've resorted to wondering if I could graft something like a stock DRZ400S exhaust can onto a pipe. Anyone know if it would fit? It looks like the "cone" that expands from the pipe to the exhaust can may be too thick and at a bad angle. Any other stock pipes that might fit with some creative welding?

Thanks,

~Patrick

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.