upgrading suspension

1 reply to this topic
  • 97_klx_300

Posted January 10, 2003 - 03:48 PM

I'm been wanting to upgrade my suspension using Race Tech springs...what shop(s) would you recommend in the eastern Washington/Oregon area? Ones to avoid?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Burnrider

Posted January 11, 2003 - 04:28 AM

I've got a KLX 300 and I used houseofhorsepower.com (Richard). He set it up real plush for trail. It would be worth shipping your suspension or just giving him the whole bike. He did great work. He built springs for my front suspension and revalved the shock without race tech. First time I ever had suspension tuned. I would ship any new bike to him before I got on the saddle. Several other Oregon riders gave good reports. He stands by his work too.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.