Pics of tall seat

7 replies to this topic
  • mightymart

Posted October 14, 2008 - 11:14 AM

My @rse just cant take anymore !!!

I have enquired about getting new foam & seat cover for my 07 WR as my seat currently has about an inch cut down as the previous owner was short, but I have been given the option of a inch taller from stock or stock for the same price. I have tried to swap my cut down seat for a stocker but no one here in the uk seems to be interested !
I think I would like as much padding under my rear as possible, but I have never seen what a taller seat looks like on a 07 WR. Can you help :D

• SJMC_DON

Posted October 14, 2008 - 12:18 PM

GUTS - Tall/Soft

Posted Image

• Mtn-Track

Posted October 14, 2008 - 01:43 PM

"GUTS - Tall/Soft"

Ummm....You're talking about the seat on the bike, right?:D

• SJMC_DON

Posted October 14, 2008 - 05:09 PM

"GUTS - Tall/Soft"

Ummm....You're talking about the seat on the bike, right?:D

Jessica's got guts and she's tall and soft but yes, I was talking bout the seat:busted:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Baja trail Rider

Posted October 14, 2008 - 07:32 PM

I made the perfect seat.The guts seat was not much better then stock.07 wr450.Shoot me a private email I will tell you how.I ride 8-12 hours in Baja I know

• resinlips

Posted October 14, 2008 - 08:38 PM

My Guts Tall/medium made a huge difference on my 07 but dont get the tall seat just for comfort. If you are under 6'0" stay with the stock hieght.
Posted Image
This is the competition cover, tall, soft, comfy.

• BAHeron

Posted October 15, 2008 - 04:40 AM

My @rse just cant take anymore !!!

I have enquired about getting new foam & seat cover for my 07 WR as my seat currently has about an inch cut down as the previous owner was short, but I have been given the option of a inch taller from stock or stock for the same price. I have tried to swap my cut down seat for a stocker but no one here in the uk seems to be interested !
I think I would like as much padding under my rear as possible, but I have never seen what a taller seat looks like on a 07 WR. Can you help :D

I have the tall soft seat foam and cover from Sicassracing.com on my 06. I really don't care how it looks, as long as my "arse" is ok after a ride. :worthy:
It gives my bike a more flat top look. Sorry no pics, but i do enjoy the 100 mile single track rides more.

• SJMC_DON

Posted October 15, 2008 - 07:48 AM

if you do go with guts get the competition cover like resinlips' i had the hardcore gripper on all of my guts foam and then in 07' the mat'l in the hardcoregripper went to shit... i have since replaced it with the competition cover and it's been very durable:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.