07/08 Footpegs

3 replies to this topic
  • SXP

Posted October 13, 2008 - 12:54 PM

I just ordered a set of Pivot Pegz for my 07 and noticed the part numbers for the 07 and 08 are different on the Pivot Pegz web site. I checked with Yamaha-motor and sure enough the OEM part numbers for the two years are also different. Anyone know what's different?

• tweav

Posted October 13, 2008 - 04:12 PM

I think I saw somwhere that they changed the mount on the 08's . I know all the older 4-stroke 250-450 pegs fit a 07 wr . I have a set of titanium pegs from a 05 yz 450 on my 07 wr450 ,I forget who made my pegs

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Demo_Slug

Posted October 14, 2008 - 01:32 AM

wierd. I got fastway pegs on my 08. the fastway pegs fit 1998 to 2008 WR or YZ

• tweav

Posted October 14, 2008 - 03:01 AM

It may be just a yz change. I've been looking around and there are quite a few venders that include the 08's in their list. so it must just be a size differance or the style

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.