Stonyford Ride Dec. 9/10 for god sake its my birthday

8 replies to this topic
  • Howard_Huge

Posted December 02, 2000 - 10:50 PM

To all the guys, my birthday present to myself is to go and ride Stonyford Dec. 9th. I will be camping at Fouts Springs area heading up Friday at noon. A couple of guys from work say they want to go one has a new 01 426. Anyway I hope to see some of you there to help me celebrate 31 years down. If its ok with Monty we could stay at his spot (where we camped thanksgiving). Hope to see you all there.

Lets Ride, huge

• Howard_Huge

Posted December 02, 2000 - 10:56 PM

Kids and wives welcome always... so don't forget the little bikes. :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 03, 2000 - 10:07 PM

Ok Howard, I'll be there sat. moning, i was thinking about a georgetown ride for your b-day but if you want to go to stonyford that will be ok with me i'll meet you at the camp spot sat, morning 9;30to10;00 am.
monty

• Mike_in_Roseville

Posted December 04, 2000 - 07:18 AM

Happy Birthday,

Sorry I won't be able to make it. Holiday Party on Sat night. Bummer, would rather ride than kiss @#$ with my wife's bosses.

Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cphillis

Posted December 06, 2000 - 08:32 PM

Originally posted by Howard Huge:
To all the guys, my birthday present to myself is to go and ride Stonyford Dec. 9th. I will be camping at Fouts Springs area heading up Friday at noon. A couple of guys from work say they want to go one has a new 01 426. Anyway I hope to see some of you there to help me celebrate 31 years down. If its ok with Monty we could stay at his spot (where we camped thanksgiving). Hope to see you all there.

Lets Ride, huge

Hey Howard,

It's Craig I would love to come to stoneyford this weekend, Monty emailed me about it but I aready have plans to ride with some friends in Minden. But I will be there New Years, will you be there? Hope so Sarah Had fun with Phoebe Thanksgiving weekend. She tryed to e-mail her a thank you letter for letting her ride her bike but for some reason it did not go through. Anyway I will see ya later.

Craig

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted December 07, 2000 - 08:20 AM

Happy Birthday Howard Medium. Won't be able to make it this weekend but we're going to try for New Years. Not sure if I really want to ride with you after reading Bryan's story about Moab :)

Brian

• Howard_Huge

Posted December 07, 2000 - 01:54 PM

Thanks guys, hope to see you all New Years.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 12, 2000 - 05:36 PM

To all who missed Howard B-DAY ride "YOU MISST ONE HELL OF A RIDE!.We started out at 9;00am and got back at 3;00pm with 78 miles of fun ass kicking riding,all new upper lake trails,no ruts,no rian, just wet ground and nice loom croners the kind that make a burm if you just look at it. Geart down hills and fast up hills into deep woods and acroos creeks you can climb into the clouds and back down to the depths of canyons. Mike,John,Mike sillcon,bob,craig,big dan, hope you all can make it new years.
monty(:

• Howard_Huge

Posted December 13, 2000 - 09:03 PM

Best Birthday ever, riding was epic to say the least. They even let me lead what a great birthday present, special thanks to Bret and Monty for showing up :) It was neat riding all the way over to CC Camp on the Lake County side. With the recent snow melt the ground was chewy but not sloppy just right.Bret and I did trail 3&4 Sunday taking our time to enjoy the view and snap a couple pics. New Years should be Awesome hope to see you all soon. Should have the helmet cam up and running for New Years.

stoked on stonyford, huge

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.