who's got the sexiest legs...?

5 replies to this topic
  • yamaha.dude

Posted June 20, 2002 - 09:24 PM

Sorry about using a cheap attention grabbing headline to get you to read the post... :) :D

I am looking for the best set of fork leg covers for my bike I can get... at times, various members of this forum have posted pics of their bikes with all sorts of covers... Some blue ones might be nice, or Carbon Fibre... anything but the stock white ones... If they had a bracket for a CR routed brakeline, that would be a bonus...

Let me know if you think you have the best ones, and where you got them... Pics are certainly appreciated...

Cheers,

David

• lewichris

Posted June 21, 2002 - 04:28 AM

i have nice legs. That is what i get told alot. Not to hairy and muscular. And i dont have FAT knees.

• StreetMoto

Posted June 21, 2002 - 06:11 AM

I like BLUE!

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WRMike250f

Posted June 21, 2002 - 07:56 AM

Richard Simmons!

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted June 21, 2002 - 09:43 PM

"If they had a bracket for a CR routed brakeline, that would be a bonus..."

Regardless of whatever fork leg cover you choose, if you want an awesome brakeline check out Ride Engineering's brakeline and bracket at:

http://www.ride-engi...com/brakes.html

They make both YZ and WR lengths.

• Mr._Gadget

Posted June 23, 2002 - 05:25 PM

Okay, try this one:

http://image1.villag....asp?id_=363018

DSP Guards and CR routed brake line.

Okay.....got the right size image now!

[ June 23, 2002: Message edited by: Mr. Gadget ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.