Relocation with WR450

8 replies to this topic
  • LFTOVR07WR450

Posted October 09, 2008 - 06:44 PM

It appears that I may be relocating to Billings, MT due to work. I just purchased an 07 WR450 recently. Is this bike suited to the local trails? Does anyone know of any trails close to Billings?
Thank you!

• kingjewells

Posted October 10, 2008 - 11:36 AM

I ride a 08 WR450 and it works fine in MT. I'm north of Billings 240 miles so don't know much of their trail system. They do have a great club called the Billings Motorcycle Club. They have a motocross track, scrambles track, hill climb and a trail system in the south hills. Its a class act all around. The Montana Trail Vehicle Riders Association is active as well as the Blue Ribbon Collation and the Citizens for Balanced Use. Good luck and maybe I'll see you in the Little Belt Mountains.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted October 10, 2008 - 12:27 PM

It appears that I may be relocating to Billings, MT due to work. I just purchased an 07 WR450 recently. Is this bike suited to the local trails? Does anyone know of any trails close to Billings?
Thank you!

might want to try the where to ride section of ThumperTalk:ride:

• JSanfilippo

Posted October 10, 2008 - 09:47 PM

Confucious say the WR 450f is suitable to most any trail out there.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamaLink

Posted October 11, 2008 - 05:34 AM

And the TT Rocky Mountain forum HERE

• SPLATT

Posted October 11, 2008 - 01:57 PM

Confucious say the WR 450f is suitable to most any trail out there.

Confucious is right.

Steve

• Charles De Mar

Posted October 11, 2008 - 02:47 PM

Thank you!

:D Good to go buddy just some jetting! look up TT member Black and blue thumper You'll need studded tires:lol:
Current Bozeman forecast
# Tonight: Windy with occasional snow showers. Low 24F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. 1 to 2 inches of snow expected.
# Tomorrow: Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. Cold. High 32F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.

• LFTOVR07WR450

Posted October 12, 2008 - 06:47 PM

Thanks to everyone for the replies!

• hillclimbguy

Posted October 12, 2008 - 07:29 PM

I went to the Great American Hillclimb there in Billings. What a place. I was invited to go on some trials around the area. Those guys are blessed with some great trails and hills.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.