MSR ISDE Gore Tex Jacket

2 replies to this topic
  • Math

Posted January 08, 2003 - 02:25 PM

Can somebody tell me how MSR ISDE Jacket lining is? Is there a lining?:)

Math :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Waxer

Posted January 09, 2003 - 06:32 PM

I have the MSR ISDE Gold jacket & it has a full mesh lining in the body & sleeves, great jacket, folds into a fanny pack with excellent ventilation.

• Pete_Z

Posted January 09, 2003 - 06:47 PM

Math - I don't think that the MSR six days jacket has a lining, but I'm not 100% sure. If you want a decent waterproof/breathable off-road jacket with a zip-out lining, have a look at the MSR System-X jacket, it has an optional liner. I wear a Thor someting-or-another (I forget the name)jacket that comes with a liner that zips out and doubles as a pretty crappy looking vest. They only make 2 off-road jackets, and this is the better of the two. It's actually quite good, w/p - breathable Hipora (same as the System-X), lots of pockets and well vented. Not that pricey either, and to be honest the vest isn't THAT bad. Either one would be worth a look @ 1/2 the price of the ISDE jacket. Just my 2 cents.

Peace Eh - P.Z.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.