New guy

5 replies to this topic
  • 00WR400F

Posted October 05, 2008 - 04:48 PM

Names Mike and i live in St. Cloud Fl. and own a 2000 WR400F hence the SN. lol I just found your awesome home and wanted to join to help and learn. I have been riding since i was 5 years old(i am 32 now lol gawd i'm old)first bike i had was a honda 50 and have had numerous bikes since then. i also have my ATC110 since i was 7 and hope to give it to my son when hes old enough. My son Brayden is 3 years old and already is riding like a pro on his 50cc quad below are pics of my shizzz, need to know anything ....just ask :lame:
My son
Posted Image

My bike
Posted Image

• C333

Posted October 05, 2008 - 04:54 PM

My name in C, I'm a Virgo, I like long walks on the beach, winters in Aspen, and cuddling.

Welcome:thumbsup:

• byggd

Posted October 06, 2008 - 08:44 AM

Mike, Welcome to TT! You will find a wealth knowledge here along with many ways to help you spend your hard earned $$ :lame:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • drtbk4ever

Posted October 06, 2008 - 11:00 AM

My name in C, I'm a Virgo, I like long walks on the beach, winters in Aspen, and cuddling.

Welcome:thumbsup:

LMAO, that is a hilarious reply.

I liked your comment so much I put some gas in your tank. (probably not what the TT guru's had in mind, but wth)

And welcome to the new guy too. Wow, that's a pretty bike.

• matt4x4

Posted October 06, 2008 - 11:33 AM

Welcome fellow 2000 owner - best of breed is what I call them!

C333 - are you sure you don't own a HONDA??? :lame: :bonk: :lol:

• C333

Posted October 06, 2008 - 02:54 PM

Welcome fellow 2000 owner - best of breed is what I call them!

C333 - are you sure you don't own a HONDA??? :lol: :eek: :eek:

Pretty sure, but I'll look around just in case.:lame: :bonk:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.