where do you find graphics for wr

5 replies to this topic
  • buggs bunny

Posted October 05, 2008 - 12:00 PM

where do you find different graphics for 08 wr450.are they the same as the yz.:lame:

• flyer05

Posted October 05, 2008 - 02:12 PM

Check E-bay just saw a bunch. Someone out of Vegas. Looked nice I think around 149 for the whole setup.
Good luck

• STECKNINE

Posted October 05, 2008 - 06:33 PM

These are the number tech graphics from our shop! I have the YZ kit for my tank. Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kx232

Posted October 05, 2008 - 06:35 PM

GOOGLE:busted: :lame:

• mikeythefokker

Posted October 05, 2008 - 09:33 PM

They are different from the yz. Most aftermarket or oversize tanks use yz shrouds, so if you go that route you can use yz shroud graphics. The rear fender and rear number plate graphics will are compatible, but the airbox graphics will be different, as the wr has a different airbox.

• buggs bunny

Posted October 06, 2008 - 07:31 AM

thanks every one:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.