The last 2 hours on Friday's sure go SLOW!!!

10 replies to this topic
  • Regalman

Posted October 03, 2008 - 10:55 AM

I'm chomping at the bit.

Posted Image

• matt4x4

Posted October 03, 2008 - 11:45 AM

I know what you mean - dying to get home, drop a crank in my kid's bike so we can ride tomorrow bright and early!!!!

• Charlie755

Posted October 03, 2008 - 12:01 PM

LOL. This is why I love motocross. So much passion and prioritys in the right place. :lame:

• Charlie755

Posted October 03, 2008 - 12:01 PM

Where you at in Michigan?

• Regalman

Posted October 03, 2008 - 12:06 PM

Currently in the Lansing area... grew up near Mt Pleasant... heading up to Frederic for the weekend to ride.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Charlie755

Posted October 03, 2008 - 12:12 PM

I grew up just outside of Sault Ste Marie in the U.P. I miss riding snowmobiles. It must be getting pretty cold in the mornings there now.

• Charlie755

Posted October 03, 2008 - 12:13 PM

I just now read your avatar. LMAO. That is hilarious. I need that on a bumpersticker for my truck.

• Regalman

Posted October 03, 2008 - 12:19 PM

I've got the shirt... wore it at the last Easyrider Bike Rodeo... I sure got some dirty looks. [They also didn't know what in the hell to think of my Motard.]

• Regalman

Posted October 03, 2008 - 12:21 PM

I grew up just outside of Sault Ste Marie in the U.P. I miss riding snowmobiles. It must be getting pretty cold in the mornings there now.

Oh yes, getting close to freezing here. Gonna hafta to build a big ass campfire at night this weekend.

My bro (with the husky) went to Michigan Tech, so i spent a lot of time in college up there.

Now a freind has a cabin near Gwinn, MI... man I love the UP in the summer.

• Charlie755

Posted October 03, 2008 - 12:23 PM

That takes some balls. Props to you man. I didnt like the super moto thing at first but its grown on me now. I really like the DRZ S? (I think thats what its called) Suzuki did up this last year. Am I allowed to say Suzuki in this forum. I dont want to get lynched. LOL .

• Regalman

Posted October 03, 2008 - 12:38 PM

I also have a DRZ S model with an extra set of SM wheels. It was a decent enough bike for what I thought I wanted. Fortuantly, my needs changed and I realized I needed a dedicated woods/trail bike that wasn't a big fat pig... hence my purchase of the WR.

It was the best 49 miles of singletrack I've ever ridden.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.