weight

2 replies to this topic
  • maui

Posted June 19, 2002 - 06:58 AM

I watched motoworld on tv yesterday.They showed the new wr450 with electric start.The yamaha is the same weight as last year but that is with the magic button.After stalling my 650 on a hill yesterday the button is worth the weight to me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted June 20, 2002 - 02:51 AM

Maui,

For those of us that missed Motoworld, they have a short online video also, showing the WR and the electric start option. As for the weight, I love my 426 and it's current weight doesn't bother me at all. I am 6'2" and 220lbs, however. I'm glad to see the '03's will weigh the same WITH electric start.

[ June 20, 2002: Message edited by: ddialogue ]

• Scrambler

Posted June 20, 2002 - 04:04 PM

I've been riding a two stroke lately but I am considering getting back into the four stroke realm. I had a 98 WR400 when they first came out. The weight was a bit much as well as the tight woods handling. What is the weight of the new wr426/450 and is the handling better now days? Yes, I had the IMS seat/tank combo and all of the free mods.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.