Yamaha snags me again!

2 replies to this topic
  • stanley

Posted June 19, 2002 - 06:25 AM

I have owned Yamahas almost exclusively (owned a CR 500 for a summer) since 1982 when I bought a leftover 1980 MX 175 to learn on as a young 12 year old. After 20 years I was ready to go put money down on a 2003 Husqvarna TE 450 because after kicking my trusty old Yamaha for 20 minutes after a crash at the Idaho 100 with a messed up knee I was determined to get electric start and the new Husky has a World Enduro Championship behind it. Then I see the new WR 450 with the magic button, mention of lighter weight, and think about the hundreds of dealers in about any small town in the US. I guess Yamaha will get my money again. Yamaha never lets me down (except when the IT disappeared).

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZ400Court

Posted June 19, 2002 - 05:34 PM

I'm gonna do it too. It sucks I just spent 2500 bucks rebuilding the old 400, should have parted it out. After having a Katoom 520 with the button, I was spoiled.

• ddialogue

Posted June 19, 2002 - 06:37 PM

Five of the first seven WR450's arriving at one of our local shops have already been sold. I'm glad I got my money down first... :)

www.wr450.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.