Stock Enduro Computer W/ YZ Style Front Wheel

2 replies to this topic
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted October 02, 2008 - 12:43 PM

Problem: I just got Excel Pro Series hubs for my 08. However the downside is they do not have a speedo drive on them and no Excel does not make a hub with that feature.

Solution: Well this is where you smart people come in. after looking at the stock speedo drive it looks like at some point in the harness it turns from mechanical to electrical.

I want to know if there is a way to retain the stock enduro computer and rewire it to work with yz hubs. Does anyone know how the mechanical part converts to the signal to electrical? Any ideas?

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JSanfilippo

Posted October 02, 2008 - 12:48 PM

Mighty ambitious of you.

If I were in your situation I'd just e-bay the stock computer and get a trail tech vapor.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted October 02, 2008 - 12:59 PM

Mighty ambitious of you.

Lol thanks...i have spent enough money but the sponors have helped out a ton:applause:

If I were in your situation I'd just e-bay the stock computer and get a trail tech vapor.

I just might...but to be honest i was more along the line of curious more than anything...I normally just have my GPS so enesence I dont need it

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.