wanted:WR headlight

5 replies to this topic
  • montanaWR250F

Posted June 19, 2002 - 06:13 AM

I need just the headlite for WR and not the plastic shell.

• AZWR426

Posted June 19, 2002 - 08:50 AM

I have been looking for a good plastic front number plate for my '02 wr 426. Let me know by pvt mssg if you turn up a nice OEM one Thanks Mark

• bman

Posted June 19, 2002 - 07:47 PM

I also am in need of a head light. The glass in mine met up with a rock and the rock won. I know someoone has one just sitting in their garage. Would like it to still have the glass in one piece.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RLucky82

Posted June 22, 2002 - 09:54 PM

I have a 99wr400 #plate assy. (converted to street, baja designs) headlight and all

Posted June 24, 2002 - 06:28 AM

when i broke my headlight i just broke out te excess glass and epoxyed lexan where the glass was (scuff the surface for good adhesion). lexan is very tough and cheap compaired to the yamaha setup. mine has made it through 1.5 years and a number of rock hits without incident.

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted June 24, 2002 - 08:35 AM

RLucky82, are you offering the number plate assembly for sale? I don't need a headlight, but I could use a new headlight shroud if the price is right.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.