Riding in Central Washington

3 replies to this topic
  • MtBiker14

Posted June 18, 2002 - 07:24 AM

Hey guys, I'm looking for info on good trails to ride in the Wenatchee area. Within an hours drive or so. I see that there are a few of you from that area and thought you might no where to go. I'm gonna be in town for about a week starting tomorrow. Mike, thanks by the way for the info you already gave me. I know the area really well since I used to live there, but I just don't know where many trails are. I know about Devil's Gulch and Mission ridge trail, but never ridden them. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Brian

• Tim_in_WA

Posted June 18, 2002 - 08:42 AM

Brian, check your PM's....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BrandonW

Posted June 18, 2002 - 08:46 AM

Check it again.....

Brandon

• MtBiker14

Posted June 18, 2002 - 09:00 PM

Thanks guys for the fast reply. Brandon, I'll try to call you tomorrow or Thursday.

Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.