where to buy a swingarm chain guard?

4 replies to this topic
  • lewichris

Posted June 18, 2002 - 04:58 AM

The cheapest i have found is about 27 dollars. infact the oem and aftermarket ones i have seen are both 27 dollars. Is there anywhere cheaper?

thanks guys

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted June 18, 2002 - 05:06 AM

UFO makes one for about $12, but the one I had lasted only about half as long as the OEM one did. I think I got it from Dennis Kirk.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted June 18, 2002 - 07:23 AM

Chris,

Remember you get exactly what you pay for....

http://www.ziptyraci...ducts/index.htm

This one outlasts any other on the market.

Bonzai :)

• MOmilkman

Posted June 18, 2002 - 09:38 PM

I'd like to get that Zip-Ty buffer too but damn thats a lot of money.

There supposed to last forever right?

Hey Yamakaze - How about you look into the new 450's and if it dosent move over then you sell me yours! :)

• Ga426owner

Posted June 18, 2002 - 09:51 PM

I agree, go buy the cheaper one.....

Bonzai, I thought we all agreed CamelBack Sux.......why did you add to your signature line.....what happened to the throttle tube grease??? :D :) :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.