One industries Hurricane graphics

5 replies to this topic
  • Thrasherg

Posted September 25, 2008 - 08:26 AM

Anyone know where I can get replacement tank stickers for this kit from? I fitted the whole kit to my YZ426 and love the look :banana: , unfortunately I dyed my gas tank black (it looks great) but the dye seems to be coming out and into the tank stickers :busted: , all of the sticker colours have become very dark :lol: . I contacted One industries, but they have disconnected this graphics kit :excuseme: and do not have any in stock. Hoping someone one might have a set out there, or know where I can get the stickers from. :excuseme:
Cheers Gary

• NorCal

Posted September 25, 2008 - 09:56 AM

You could either check ebay or have a local graphics guy make a replica.

I'll bet you Steve at motoprographics.com would duplicate it for ya. Give him a
call. He is a super nice guy.

Good luck.

• matt4x4

Posted September 25, 2008 - 10:23 AM

it ticks me off the the companies continually "stop producing" graphics for our older but still perfectly good bikes. I had limited choices when redoing my bike - would love to see if anything is even available for it now.....

it's not like they run batches of thousands of these at a time and discontinue them due to lack of demand. I know how graphics are made, and it really doesn't matter if you make 1, 10 or 100, as long as the template and design are readily available in the computer, it's pretty much click and print. It seems that after a certain number of years, the manufacturer just stops making them figuring most of the bikes are done and junked.
When are they going to get it through their heads that not all bikes are red.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thrasherg

Posted September 25, 2008 - 11:48 AM

Many thanks guys, It did piss me off as I only bought the graphics kit 4 weeks ago and it's already discontinued!!:lol: I have emailed Steve and will see if he can help me. :excuseme:

• DPW

Posted September 25, 2008 - 04:26 PM

try bryan jackson http://www.ebryans.com/

He's in TX too

• Thrasherg

Posted September 25, 2008 - 06:34 PM

Many thanks DPW, so far Steve has replied and seems pretty confident he can help me (He's busy with Dodge at the minute), so I will wait and see what he can do before I contact Bryan.

Regards Gary

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.