Anyone want to unload their Pro Moto Billet Insert?

1 reply to this topic
  • DansDR

Posted September 24, 2008 - 06:11 PM

Just figured i'd check here with you guys first...I'm currently running the stock pipe on my 04 WR450 with the baffle out. A bit too loud I think so I was going to try this:http://www.promotobi.../products_id/49
Searching has shown some of you tried it and liked it and some didn't. If anyone has one that they don't want, pm me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • drtbk4ever

Posted September 25, 2008 - 07:05 AM

I love mine and wouldn't trade it for the world. Best $36 I ever spent.

Buy from the TT store to support this great site. Here is the link. At the same time, buy some oil filters from the TT Store. I did this and what I saved on 3 oil filters covered my shipping for all of it.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.