I crashed out on Father's Day

8 replies to this topic
  • Scott_F

Posted June 17, 2002 - 11:41 AM

I crashed out on Father's Day. I am not a father, nor married, and live alone, so I have a very difficult few months ahead of me. I broke the Ulna in my left forearm, which will probably be plated, and the calcaneous (heel) in my right foot, which may need surgery also. I can't use crutches, so mobility will be a big problem. I sure would appreciate it if any of you SoCal riders could help me with bike stuff, food shopping, etc.

I plan to sell my '02 YZ250F and CRF450R, cheap.

Typing with one finger sucks!!!

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted June 17, 2002 - 11:52 AM

Where in SoCal are you?

• Scott_F

Posted June 17, 2002 - 03:53 PM

Anaheim...

[ June 17, 2002: Message edited by: Scott F ]

• Scott_F

Posted June 17, 2002 - 03:55 PM

The SX capitol of the world!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted June 17, 2002 - 04:02 PM

check your pm's.

• KAISTIE

Posted June 17, 2002 - 05:09 PM

THE "BETA MAN" SAYS....."OOOOHHHH...... THAT SUCKS."
CHECK YOUR PM.
KAI

• big_G

Posted June 17, 2002 - 08:48 PM

I thought I asked you to be careful dude... very sorry to hear though... you already have my cell number, call anytime if you need help man, even though you rode a Honda, I'll still take your call.

Get well soon Scotty!!!!!!

• Woodzi

Posted June 18, 2002 - 10:19 AM

Check this out. Should help your mobility until the foot heals. The inventor is a fellow rider.
http://www.iwalk-fre...m/hcp_home.html

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted June 18, 2002 - 12:09 PM

Scott, check your private mail and lets talk tonight after 7:30.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.